Rapid development Lessor & lessee
accounting for all size transactions, portfolios
and types of leases.
Dozens of customizable hardcopy & screen reports with many options provide for infinite combinations
Report summaries for selected terms and selected transactions types
Hundreds of example templates.
Complete automated customizable lessor & lessee journal entry creation
Termination entry creation
Entire term combined & individual deal analysis with separable integrated yield analysis
Save time & money...set up once and use it every year
System Installation License Agreement
SUBMIT ACCEPTANCE FORM BELOW IF YOU WISH TO PURCHASE THE SYSTEM OR HAVE A QUESTION
wait for submit button to be highlighted
TRULEASES© a subsidiary of
Pams-dcf, Inc Copyright March 2019
End user License Agreement for the non-exclusive use of TRULeases software
This Software License Agreement (“License Agreement”) is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and Pams-dcf iInc. for the accompanying software product, which includes computer software and the accompanying book entitled "TRULEASES PAMS-DCF" (on Amazon Books) together with related or associated media, printed materials, and “online” or electronic documentation (the “Software Product”). By installing, copying, or otherwise using the Software Product you agree to be bound by the terms of this License Agreement. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions of this License Agreement, do not install or use the Software Product; you may, however, return it to your place of purchase for a full refund. After 40 days past the purchase date, the refund is at the discretion of Pams-dcf Inc.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE
Pams-dcf Inc hereby grants to Licensee a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable license (a "License") to use one (1) copy of the Software Product TRULEASES©, including any updates thereto, and accompanying documentation, if any, provided by Pams-dcf inc, according to the terms set forth below.
2. SCOPE OF USE
You may install and use one copy of the Software Product, on a single computer and a backup copy on another computer. The primary user of the computer on which the Software Product is installed may make a second copy for his or her exclusive use as a backup system. Licensee may not store or install a copy of the Software Product on a storage device, such as a network server. You must acquire and dedicate a separate license for each separate computer on which the Software Product is installed or run. The software shall not be installed or run from a central server. A license for the Software Product may not be shared or used concurrently on different computers Each license provides for the use of two computers per license only.
You may not: modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise derive source code from the Software Product (except to the extent that such acts are expressly permitted by the owner Pams-dcf inct).
4. RETENTION OF RIGHTS; TERMINATION
This License Agreement does not constitute a sale. All title, trade secrets, copyrights, patents and other intellectual rights to the Software Product, its accompanying documentation and any copies made by Licensee remain with Pams-dcf inc. The licensee hereby agrees to preserve and acknowledges the foregoing. Licensee further agrees and acknowledges that the Software Product and all copies thereof are Pams-dcf inc's exclusive property and constitute a valuable trade secret of Pams-dcf inc The licensee further agrees and acknowledges that unauthorized copying of the Software Product or the accompanying documentation, or failure to comply with any of the provisions hereof (each, a "Terminable Event"), will result in automatic termination of this License.
5. LIMITED WARRANTY AND DISCLAIMER
The Software Product is licensed to you on an "as is" basis without any warranty of any nature. Pams-dcf inc and its suppliers and licensees receive no warranties or conditions, or terms, express, implied, statutory, or in any communication with licensee..
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In no event will Pams-dcf inc or its suppliers or agents be liable for loss of data, corruption, lost profits, cost of cover, or other special, incidental, punitive, consequential, or indirect damages arising from the use of the software product (including any accompanying documentation), however caused and on any theory of liability. Pams-dcf inc will not knowingly license the software for use in a jurisdiction that permits claims for consequential or incidental damages.
7. GUIDELINES FOR THE USE OF Hard Copy or DIGITAL Copy of reports.
A. You can, subject to any restrictions set out below:
1. Incorporate any reports generated by TRULEASES into your own original work and publish, or display as such, and distribute your work in any media. You may not, however, resell, sublicense, or otherwise make available the reports for use or distribution separately or detached from your product or web page. For example, the reports may be used as part of a Web page design but may not be made available for downloading separately or in a format designed or intended for permanent storage or reuse by others under the name of Truleases. Similarly, clients may be provided with copies of the reports (including digital files) as an integral part of your work product, but may not be provided with the Digital Content or permitted to use the Digital Content separately or as part of any other product except as identified as your work, authorized by yourself and derived from within your product.
2. Make any number of copies the Digital Content for backup or archival purposes.
B. YOU SHOULD NOT:
1. Knowingly create or use the reports for any purpose prohibited by law.
2. Use or permit the use of the reports or any part thereof as a trademark or service mark or claim any proprietary rights of any sort in the reports containing the name Truleases, use the reports in electronic format, on-line, or in multimedia applications unless the Digital Content is incorporated clearly as part of your work.
3. Rent, lease, sublicense, or lend the reports, or a copy thereof, to another person or legal entity outside of a work created by you. For instance, you can provide amortization schedules as part of a package you created and identified as your work.
This Agreement shall be governed by United States law. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Pams-dcf inc and the Licensee. If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be revised to the extent necessary to cure the invalidity or non-enforceability, and the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
This Agreement shall be amended only by a written executed license authorized by representatives of both parties.